I am having significant issues with writing HQL statements using NHibernate.
They constantly error on application startup and no reasonable errors are reported. It simply says "error" in named queries X,Y,Z.
I installed HQLAddin.
I added the intelliscense exporting class like it says in the documentation.
I go into my .hbm.xml file and I get nothing except for minor highlight, on lower cased words only as well.
Not even object highlighting, just HQL reserved word highlighting.
I am using NHibernate, with Fluent and StructureMap.
I have a domain assembly which has all the classes used with nhibernate.
I have a infrastructure assembly which has all the repositories and overrides/mapping in them.
I do not have any XML mapping. Everything is strongly typed inside Fluent auto mapping override interfaces.
I also tried the same thing on another devs machine, he also had the same experience: Nothing.
I can't figure this out for the life of me and I need help with my HQL queries because there always seems to be something going wrong while I convert all our code to NHibernate.
I copied the configuration exporter class from a previous discussion:
public class ConfigurationExporter
public static Configuration Configuration
var cfg = new Configuration();
I added this class to the infrastructure assembly.